Tiger Balm Red Ointment 30g
SKU : 5618
Tiger Balm [ Red ] 30g [1.06 oz]
Fast RELIEF FROM MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN
What is it : The cassia oil (cinnamon) in Tiger Balm Extra provides a soothing aroma, as well as this ointment’s familiar reddish-brown color.
More importantly, the herbal blend helps to relieve joint and muscle pain and soothe tired muscles. It can be used during warm up before exercise or to ease soreness after working out. It’s also a favorite of arthritis sufferers.
Good for temporary relief of minor aches and pain associated with
- Muscle and joint pain
Suggested usage :
For adults and children over 12 : rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
For children 12 years of age or younger : consult a healthcare professional before use.
Active Ingredients: Menthol (25%), Camphor (10%), Cajuput Oil (7%), Cassia Oil (5%), Clove Oil(5%), Dementholized Mint Oil (6%)
- Thai version Ingredient concentration is high-
Inactive Ingredients: Paraffin Petrolatum
Package : Jar 30g
Shipment : Worldwide shipment is available => Contact our pharmacist for Chat & Ship
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use.
· Tiger Balm® Red may stain cloth items. To avoid the possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm Ultra Strength Ointment.
· Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
· Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
· Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
· Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– Condition worsens
– Severe skin irritation occurs
– Pain persists for more than 7 days
– Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Available in 4 size : 4g[0.135 oz.], 10g [0.35 oz.], 19.4g [0.68 oz.], 30g [1.015 oz.]
Thai Reg No. : 2A 150/38