Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch -Large Size 10x14cm- [ HOT ]
SKU : 11211
TIGER BALM PAIN RELIEVING PATCH [ HOT ]
CONVENIENT PAIN RELIEF
Stick it to the pain.
What is it : One of the best stiff neck remedies, the warm pain relief patch is comfortable to wear, provides long lasting relief and developed with Tiger Balm’s distinctive formulation.
Combining Tiger Balm’s blend of herbal ingredients with the cleanliness of a patch, Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patches provide strong and convenient pain relief for hours with minimal odor.
They’re not messy or greasy, and will not stain clothing. The ventilated hydrogel patch contours to your body to deliver optimal comfort and relief, and the pull-and-peel protective film makes it easy to apply and painless to remove.
Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch is also available in a large size for larger body parts, especially the lower back.
Both sizes come in a reusable Foldable pouch for convenient storage and use.
TIGER BALM PAIN RELIEVING PATCH Good for :
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Stiff neck and shoulders
- Muscle and joint aches
- Back pains and muscular fatigue.
- Pain in the lower back and larger body areas
Active Ingredients: Mentha Oil (60 mg/patch), Camphor (100 mg/patch), Eucalyptus oil (50 mg/patch), Menthol (30 mg/patch),and Capsicum Extract (20 mg/patch) – Thai version strength, ingredient concentration is high.
Package : 2 patches / bag ; 24 bags per big box = 48 patches / big box
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor
How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Shipment : Worldwide with tracking Number => Chat &ship with our pharmacist on the chat button => right side below of website.
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– Condition worsens
– Severe skin irritation occurs
– Pain persists for more than 7 days
– Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Available in 2 size and 2 sensation : Small Patch [ 7x10cm ] , Big Patch [ 10x14cm ]
Red package is hot sensation , Green package is cool sensation.
Thai Reg No. :2C 25/48
Small Patch [ 7x10cm ] Exp 04/2022
Large Patch [ 10x14cm ] Exp 03/2022